We want to help you be prepared for your
CDL Skills & Road Test.
Test Day Requirements
Required Items for CDL Testing in Washington
Read the List Below Carefully & Make Sure You Have All of These Items With You the Day of Your Test.
1) An unloaded commercial vehicle with the CDL Class (A, B, C, Passenger or School Bus) you want to obtain.
2)The vehicle AND trailer (if using) must have a legible GVWR plate/tag.
We can not test you if this is missing.
3) Please bring the EXACT amount for your testing fee if paying in cash. We are unable to make change at the test site.
4) Valid driver's license & valid commercial learner's permit.
5) Valid medical card (Yes, you must have this with you).
6) Proof of current insurance for the vehicle you are testing in.
Feel free to contact us before your test with any questions.