We want to help you be prepared for your
CDL Skills & Road Test.
Test Day Requirements
Required Items for CDL Testing in Washington
Read the List Below Carefully & Make Sure You Have All of These Items With You the Day of Your Test.
1) An unloaded commercial vehicle with the CDL Class (A, B, C, Passenger or School Bus) you want to obtain.
2)The vehicle AND trailer (if using) must have a legible GVWR plate/tag.
We can not test you if this is missing.
3) Please bring the EXACT amount for your testing fee if paying in cash. We are unable to make change at the test site.
4) Valid driver's license & valid commercial learner's permit.
5) Valid medical card (Yes, you must have this with you).
6) Proof of current insurance for the vehicle you are testing in.
NEW!!! COVID-19 TESTING REQUIREMENTS
These are the requirements we must implement in order to continue testing.
* Everyone at the test site must wear a face mask
(if you do not have one we can provide you with one)
*Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle until we are ready to begin your test.
*Social distancing must be observed whenever practical
(Whoever brings you will need to wait in a separate vehicle, or go for a walk.)
As per DOL and our Governor, we can no longer let people "congregate" at the test site. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we must comply if we want to be able to continue testing.
*You will need to wipe down the interior of your vehicle with disinfecting wipes prior to the in-cab portion of your test.
(if you do not have disinfecting wipes we can provide them)
We will have things back to "normal" as soon as possible.
Until then: Thank you for your understanding!
Hand Sanitizer, face masks and gloves will be available if needed.
* IF YOU ARE ILL PLEASE RESCHEDULE*
Feel free to contact us before your test with any questions.